Fly through U.S. Customs with Global Entry
Do you travel abroad often for the University? Go through U.S. Customs faster with Global Entry Trusted Traveler!
To save you time and hassle, we've arranged to host a special on-campus enrollment event for Harvard faculty and staff to apply for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Global Entry program. Global Entry enables expedited passage through customs at U.S. airports.
How to Participate
If you'd like to participate in our on-campus enrollment event, follow these two easy steps:
- Email us at email@example.com and provide your preferred day and time of day (morning, mid-day, afternoon) for the 15-minute in-person interview.
- Monday, February 27: Cambridge, 9 am-5 pm
- Tuesday, February 28: Cambridge, 9 am-5 pm
- We'll send you detailed instructions to complete the online CBP application and prepare for your in-person interview. You must complete the online application by January 20.
Appointments are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Previous enrollment events reached capacity within a week of the announcement, so be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you're interested in participating.
Global Entry Program Details
- Managed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Open to U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents
- Provides access to self-service kiosks for international arrivals, reducing wait time at customs
- Online application and in-person interview required
- $100 application fee charged by CBP
Browse the FAQs below, and email us at email@example.com if your question hasn’t yet been answered.
expand all collapse all
You can also review CBP's frequently asked questions about Global Entry.