You are here

Request Proof of Evacuation Coverage

If your trip is eligible for the University's International SOS membership and you're required to show proof of evacuation and repatriation coverage in order to obtain a visa or other travel document, you can request a letter through our webform. We'll send you the required letter as a PDF file within one to two business days, or contact you if additional information is required.

You also may need to show proof of health insurance coverage to obtain certain travel documents. Contact your health insurance provider to request that letter. International SOS is not health insurance.