Travel Forms & Policies
Student Travel Policies
The student travel policies apply to undergraduate students, post-baccalaureate fellows, and graduate students traveling internationally with Harvard sponsorship. These policies, which were developed by University and School leadership, are designed to balance your academic freedom and your physical safety.
Review the policy closely to ensure you meet your pre-departure requirements in a timely manner to receive funding or credit.
- Harvard College International Travel Policy
- Graduate and Professional Student International Travel Policy
Student Travel Forms
Check with your program administrator to verify which forms you’re required to submit before you complete any of the documents below.
Travel Safety Questionnaire
- Undergraduate Harvard-Sponsored Travel to Elevated-Risk Destinations
- Graduate Harvard-Sponsored Travel to High-Risk Destinations
Travel Waiver & Release Forms
Independent Travel (not Harvard-organized or led)
- College Students
- College Students Elevated-Risk Destinations
- Graduate and Professional School Students
Verify Undergraduate Pre-Travel Requirements
Program and department admins: contact OIE to request a report on undergraduate students' health clearance, orientation, and Travel Registry requirements.