Register a Group
Group Travel Registration Worksheet
To register a group of Harvard-sponsored travelers (at least two or more people) with International SOS, you'll need to use the Group Travel Registration Worksheet.
Common users of the worksheet are program administrators registering a group of faculty on alumni travel trips, and students on a study abroad trip, class-related trip, or athletic team trip.
Follow the steps below, and submit the worksheet to us at least one week prior to departure.
- Download and complete the Group Travel Registration Worksheet according to the instructions.
- To avoid processing delays, do not modify the top two rows in the spreadsheet, change column names, change the order of columns, or copy/paste over cells with pre-defined drop-down menus.
- Save your completed worksheet and submit it via our secure webform.
- We'll upload the information into International SOS MyTrips, at which point each traveler will receive an email notification.
- If they have a Harvard email address: They can log in to MyTrips to create a profile (if they haven't already) and verify and add to their trip information.
- If they don't have a Harvard email address: Send us any changes to their itinerary, and we'll update it.
Bookmark this page to download the Group Travel Registration Worksheet each time you need to use it. We update and repost the worksheet several times a year to mirror updates made to International SOS MyTrips.
Download an International SOS membership card (PDF) to share with your travelers, or contact our office to request laminated cards.
After registering with International SOS, travelers are strongly encouraged to register with the embassy of their country of citizenship.
US Citizens: Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)