Harvard Travel Registry
The Harvard Travel Registry aggregates international travel itineraries for Harvard students, faculty, and staff. It enables us to more quickly provide you with medical or security assistance, if needed.
Once you’ve registered your trip, visit the Harvard Travel Assist website to create customized travel briefs and sign up to receive in-country email alerts.
Review the Travel Registry Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Register or update your trip: Individuals
- Enter as many details as you have about your lodging, transportation, and emergency contacts.
- Save your partial or complete itinerary by clicking "Submit" on the Review & Submit page.
- Return to the Registry to complete or update your information—and remember to click "Submit" on the Review & Submit page to save your changes.
If you need to enter or update an itinerary on behalf of an individual Harvard affiliate (i.e. a staff assistant for a faculty member) or for an individual without a Harvard ID and PIN (i.e. for a spouse traveling with you), please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Follow the batch upload steps below to register a group of travelers, and submit the completed Travel Import Worksheet to us at least one week prior to the group’s departure.
Note the new Travel Import Worksheet as of February 18, 2015. Please bookmark this page to access the most up-to-date worksheet template each time you register a group of travelers.
Individual travelers: you do not need to submit a Travel Import Worksheet. Use the Harvard Travel Registry link above to register your trip.
- Download and complete the Travel Import Worksheet, following the instructions provided in the Travel Import Worksheet Instructions.
- Send the completed worksheet via secure file transfer (such as Accellion) to email@example.com. (Check with your IT department for the preferred secure file transfer system for your unit.)
- Once we upload the information to the Travel Registry, travelers will receive an email notification reminding them to verify and update their information as necessary.
Please contact us at 617-495-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the batch upload process.
Verify traveler information: Program administrators
Check whether or not students have verified and/or updated their information on the Undergraduate Pre-Travel Verification iSite.
Review international activity: IEMT members
Review your affiliates’ trips and run reports in the Harvard Travel Registry Manager Portal.